Sunday, July 31, 2011

Te Veo

I feel, I wish, I ring the bell 3 times and I receive low and behold CLARITY. Hello shimmery, reflective, crystal clear waters of life, embrace me in your waves and take me on this beautiful ride, this transforming journey! We are living in this very moment, right now. When things arise we must grasp at them in the opportune time because in reality friends, these chances only come at certain windows and either we listen to our hearts and we jump on the train, or we let them pass us to go to a far distant space where we do not exist. Truth is what our bodies must tell each other. I am experiencing much opening in the area of allowing truth to come into my life. Do you know who you are? Not your job, or your name but DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Do you feel your soul? Can others feel and see you? Are you living authentically as possible? Open to possibilities, listening to your heart and not ever ignoring your heart's calling? WE are given a gift, a beautiful present called INTUITION. This feeling that dwells within our core must never be ignored even though we sometimes hope or think that if we set that feeling aside things will go along how we expect them to. However, our intuitive gift is there for us to OPEN and express ourselves, follow our truth and continue on this beautiful path we call life. We must be clear on what it is we are here to do. Every day is different and the past is the past. We have the present moment to guide us through the next door of opportunity and we must dive through the door which is always unknown. We create our lives to an extent and then some things are out of our hands, but as long as we trust and know that out path is purposely laid out for us...we must believe.
I am so grateful for everyone in my life, and when someone SEES you, actually sees you and you feel soul recognition, my goodness it feels...it feels so damn good. Sometimes polar opposites occur and we must know they are connected. Some may not see your soul or your worth, feel your connection. You mustn't question yourself, you are beautiful and exactly who and where you are for a reason.  Just when your roots get a little lifted and your feeling a little unstable a soul mate swoops in and sees who you are, feels you and recognizes the love you emanate and lets you know. With this soul recognition our roots rest in the ground once again growing deeper and our resilient souls shine!
The truth, integrity, and love from true soul mates whether friends, family or lovers is very special and we must recognize and be aware of the beauty they hold in the present moment. Be open to them coming into your life because it will open your eyes~
We must hold ourselves accountable for our feelings and actions and must always be honest. To lie to ourselves and others would be detrimental to our souls and theirs. Key into the ancient rhythms around you~ do what grounds you, what feeds and nourishes your whole being and continue to expand. We never stop growing as long as our horizon is free of clutter. Create your space and HOLD IT. WE are worthy of anything and everything we desire. I am forever grateful for the evolution I am part of and all who cross and continue to be part of my path. Truth, integrity, love, and respect are the moral attributes of the space I create. Thank you to all who contribute these, my love for you is infinite!
TE VEO!

LOVE~
Earth Mama

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thank you for shining on... you inspire me and remind me and delight me!
    xoxo,
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beauty open heart, truth and passion! You are an incredible soul! I love you~

    ReplyDelete