Monday, November 14, 2011

So It Is~

You know what's great? Is that we have no idea what the hell is going to happen. Ever. We do have super powers such as intuition and hearts to guide us and if we listen very closely to these then we are indeed connected to our path and life's purpose. But in the midst of all these questions we have...Am I living in the right spot? Is 'the one' out there, and if so what does that look like? What am I supposed to be doing? Do I make enough money? Do I need to go meet this person for tea or this other person for a hike in the woods? Do I eat this chocolate or that chocolate? So many questions! Do we let the mind take over or get out of our heads? OR do we embrace our crazy knowledge filled noggins and channel it into neat and  nifty ways of thinking? Because if we feel with our hearts and those instant feelings in our guts first, then we have a pretty good chance of knowing the answer. AND we must also know that some things are out of our control and we must let them GO. We must. If there is nothing we can do about it, without manipulating or scheming up ways to make it happen then we have the beautiful option of letting it go. Send it to the wind...and let it be carried away wherever it needs to go. Perhaps the wind will change directions and something will come back to us that we never thought could, but this is only possible if we let it go in the first place. There's also the possibility that after time we will realize that some things are better left to dance in the wind. As far as making things happen, I do not discourage you from doing this. Make it all happen! We are powerful beings and where there's a will there's a way! Where there's heart there is the answer and no matter what happens along the way we can be assured that, damn straight we are on the right path. So, think with your heart not your head. If something feels good in the moment, then it FEELS good. Enjoy every bit of it thoroughly. Moments like these come and go, so seize them and be thankful. Sometimes our mind will kick in after and strew bits and pieces every which direction and have us completely caught up in nonsense which will derail our  emotions and insides. This is okay though...because all that chatter will die down once actions are taken. Actions make it happen. Manifest...does this work? YES. Once you start believing and syncing with the rhythms more and more then things will start happening...just...like...that! Get yourself in alignment. We have so much energy flowing through our bodies we must make sure that any tense-ness is worked out. We can be holding onto things for YEARS, stuff from when we were kids. Release it and be sure to fill all the new space with goodness. Receive massages, adjustments, Reiki, Bowen, acupuncture, have a friend find your pressure points. The power of touch my friends, is a powerful thing and much needed. If you don't believe in energy just do it because it feels nice. Then, once you start feeling the effects, poof there is the energy flowing. If you don't have money, call it in. WORK HARD. Most importantly, work from your heart. Even if you make $0 and you have heart, drive, dedication~ You are on your way to manifesting much abundance. The gold lies within the rainbow. If you are calling in a relationship, then trust. Trust that whoever it is that's out there IS and that once you stop looking, seeking, searching so hard and you start doing things you love...they will be right there. Open your heart first...no one will see an opportunity in a closed heart. I believe our thoughts are very powerful and if we think with intention then they do become tangible. I have also come to know and understand that drinking a glass of wine or hot apple cider by the fire during the fall time makes my entire body melt and that putting on my hiking boots with a tall cozy pair of socks, a thick fleece, and my backpack full of goods to trek through the woods and mountains makes me feel ALIVE. When I read poetry to the 89 year old professor poet I care and cook for my eyes well up with tears because his profound presence touches me in a way that I cannot describe. When I feel and imagine what it's going to be like living in a tent for 5 months in the desert of Mexico, my soul dances a little jig inside my body that cannot be contained because I know that life is going to change more than I can grasp. I feel that when I cook for my clients...when I stir the soup, my love is circulating and that they feel the gift I am giving. Keep on giving your gifts. That's what we are here for. Our whole life is like Christmas, giving and receiving. Flow with life...because life is beautiful!!! Enjoy everyone and everything, be grateful for all that exists.
Gratitude is the open door to abundance!
Spread your love and light every moment of everyday and when you aren't feeling so shimmery then put on your plaid pajamas, scrunchy socks and allow yourself to read a book, paint, dance, play music, cook up some soul food, or just simply nestle deep within your covers and rest. We must have rest to reach our greatest potential.

Sigue a tu Corazon,
Tierra Madre

P.S. Don't forget to enjoy the ride along the way to whatever it is we are on our way to...

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Once again you've inspired me...I love you so very much my beautiful girl:)♥

    ReplyDelete